From Mobile Blowouts to 100,000 Blowouts (A Month!): Interview with Alli Webb
As a working mom and business owner, Alli Webb took one of those business ideas for women and blew it out of the water! (Pun intended!) She made the blow-out, a natural add-on service to the haircut and made it an affordable yet luxury item for women. Her story on Drybar's creation, expansion and explosion is not only inspirational it's informational!
Do you love listening to Podcasts? Or do you not really know what one is quite yet?? Let me make it easy for you. It’s perfect for you -- the super-busy-always-running-around woman that you are. Pull up the podcast on your phone, plug-in your headphones, and listen as you work out, do your errands, or even the dishes late night!
CLICK on the LINK Below & Go!
OR another easy way you can pull up the Mompreneur on Fire podcast is via the Podcast App that is already. on. your. iPhone.
This post may contain affiliate links.
We talked about many different things:
- From NY to LA
- Starting out of necessity
- Transitioning from SAHM to Mompreneur
- Mobile blowouts to brick & mortar Drybar
- Bald business partners
- Leveraging mommy-bloggers for advertising
- Taking a stand and being different in the industry
- Quick growth and expansion
- Starting a business during a recession
- Taking a leap of faith
- Overcoming stress and overwhelm
- Teaching kids the importance of hard work and good values
- The appeal of affordable luxury
- Mistakes and learning opportunities
- International expansion
- Product and tools in the works
- How to re-charge
More From Alli
- What did Alli want to be when she grew up?
- I wanted to be a professional tennis player!
- What was her first job?
- Working at my parents clothing store, Flips in South Florida.
- What are her go-to books and apps?
- I love workout & shopping apps! (Tracy Anderson, Soul Cycle, ShopBop, Zara, Net-A-Porter)
- What are her favorite gifts to give??
- That’s easy, the gift of great hair! All my girlfriends love getting free blowouts :)