How 1 Woman's Journey Will Inspire You To Live Yours Fully Too!
Do you love listening to Podcasts? Or do you not really know what one is quite yet?? Let me make it easy for you. It’s perfect for you - the super-busy-always-running-around woman that you are. Pull up the podcast on your phone, plug-in your headphones and listen as you workout, do your errands or even the dishes late night!
CLICK on the LINK Below & Go
OR another easy way you can pull up the Mompreneur on Fire podcast via the Podcast App that is already. on. your. iPhone.
Note: This post contains affiliate links.
When Kristin Roger's said she barely sees herself as a mompreneur, I had to shake my head. I didn't see that one coming but now that I think about it, it fits. It completely fits with how she lives her life. The little bit that I know and the parts that I soak in, I can see she lives an intentional and full life. Yes, she's a mom, a wife, a homeschooler, a woman and friend extraordinaire. She proudly boasts how she's a Master Moocher, knows how to "let it go" AND she manages several outside projects at a time.
For years now I have been following Kristin Roger's online journey. Everything she posts online has real meaning and beauty behind it. Every scene - she sees IT and captures the beauty. Take a look at her Instagram feed - or just the snapshot below - it's beautiful. I wanted to talk with her to learn and to soak it in. What I got was so much more. She REALLY IS that thoughtful and wise. She sits with understanding and lack of judgment. She knows her natural power yet presents it carefully.
In addition to all that Kristin is a beautiful photographer including wedding, family photographer and stock photographer. She provides nature journaling work, teaches online photography lessons at The Define School and just started her own podcast, AtHome06, with 5 of her friends.
We talk about many things including:
- How her learning photography turned into a family & wedding photography business
- How life changes helps with business decisions
- Entering the Stock photography
- How she DOESN'T do it all and how she naps everyday!
- Her gauge for setting priorities
- What does she let go of?
- Learning how to say Yes & No to things
- Why it's important not to COMPARE and JUDGE
- Her mentors
- How she's a proud and master moocher! (AND VERY IMPORTANT LESSON TO WHY)
- Summer planning
- Living with no regrets
All the images above are from Kristin's Instagram Account
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- When I was little I wanted to be a Veterinarian. : )
- What was your first job?
- My first job was working at a Quicksilver outlet store, then I went into banking! (Oddly enough)
- What are your go-to books and apps?
- What are your favorite gifts to give??
- My favorite gifts to give are ones I found specifically for someone at a consignment or antique shop. Something unique and stood out to me as being for them :)
I love love love Kristin's photography and a close 2nd is Ashley Ann's photography. I have been not-so-casually courting Ashley Ann to come on the podcast. She has a beautiful eye, an intentional life and admits she sometimes is barely hanging on by a string.
When I had kids, it was immediately clear that I would be taking a lot of photos and I wanted to learn. My photos aren't as good as either woman but they moving along. In fact, I get complimented more and more. Knowing that photography would be a part of this blog post, I wanted to
Ashley Ann was so kind to offer a special deal for her SnapShot Photography class to the Mompreneur on Fire listeners if they should want to learn photography. You're even taking better photos from your phone!!