Stay Focused & Authentic in Business When Your Needs Are Ever Expanding
“I like to learn by failure.” - Alex Evjen
Talking with Alex from AVE Styles was like having a dream conversation for me. This mom of 2 is so laid back and successful doing the work she dreams of like collaborating with iconic companies Neiman Marcus, Madewell and even Coca-Cola. She is fashion stylist turned lifestyle blogger and the rare Official Pinterest Influencer. Her style is not only top notch but you can tell her attitude is just same. I had so much fun in this conversation and laughed along the way!
We talked about lots to things! Alex shares
- The distinct evolution of her business
- How she used "Fake It Til You Make It" to her benefit
- How her husband feels when changes are coming!
- How she manages her schedule and her time between family and work
- What she’s learned about her personality type and what this does for her business
- When she has asked for help
- Her mentors
- The kind of goals she sets.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW
OR DOWNLOAD IT AND TAKE IT WITH YOU!
Selected Links from the Episode:
- What are your favorite apps?
- What books are on your nightstand? Favorite all-time book?
- What's your guilty pleasure these days?
- Re-watching Friends. It never gets old to me, and it always puts me in a good mood.
- What one item do you love that is less than $100?
- GAP jeans are my favorite piece of clothing in the world. They always fit me well. I have them in every color.
- What one item do you love to give that is less than $100?