Award Winning Mompreneur Shares From Start-up To Success In Less Than 2 Years + HEAR ABOUT Her Amazing Kid Activity Product
Do you love listening to Podcasts? Or do you not really know what one is quite yet?? Let me make it easy for you. It’s perfect for you - the super-busy-always-running-around woman that you are. Pull up the podcast on your phone, plug-in your headphones and listen as you workout, do your errands or even the dishes late night!
CLICK on the LINK Below & Go
OR another easy way you can pull up the Mompreneur on Fire podcast via the Podcast App that is already. on. your. iPhone.
When was the last time your kiddos got mail? How excited are they when something comes and it’s for them? Ever wonder - what am I going to do with the Littles today? Of course you have! Cassie Krygsman combined the joy and the problem into one solution with Curiosity Box a craft & activity subscription box for the kiddos.
My podcast guest Julie Cole (remember her from awesome Mabel’s Labels?) recommended that I talk with Cassie as she is making waves in Canada. With each turn she is winning award after award for her ingenious product. Now she is giving back her (very little) extra time to help up and coming entrepreneurs.
Today’s conversation you will learn about how she created the product, how and when she has shifted gears, how she pushes herself and who pushes her. I really love both answers there. How and who she works with. Then how she utilizes a great cross between partnerships, mentors and accountability partners to achieve her successes and also giving back.
We talked about many things including:
- Igniting & Start-up Mompreneurs
- How it's good to see other mompreneurs come together
- When going back to work and your heart changes
- Being open to shifting your business idea
- Who pushed her beyond limits
- Entertaining kids
- How being an entrepreneur can be lonely sometimes
- Developing partnerships and how it opened up other doors
- Their first big WIN
- Good old fashioned hard work - giving back & hard work
- How much & how little sleep
- Her upbringing and what her family taught her
- How do you push yourself?
- How her lists push her
- How she manages the day and how it's changed over time
- Where and when she turns off AND HOW
- Where has she changed her mind
- How her systems allow her to get things done
- Her mentors & accountability friends
- What's for dinner tonight?!
More From Cassie
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- A teacher - this is my informal way of doing that without having to be in the classroom!
- What was your first job?
- My first job was babysitting
- What are your go-to books and apps?
- I don't have a lot of "go to" books. I'm kind of all over the place with my books that I read. Apps I love are Facebook, Instagram, Instacollage and my Nike running...lol
- What are your favorite gifts to give??
- Of course a Curiosity Box ;) and then I love giving unique gifts based on that person's interest. I have a lot friends that have small businesses so I like to support local and see what can be custom made or bought for each person. I have given soaps, lotions, caramels, chocolates , and some direct sales gifts.