Does Your Business Solve a Common Problem? Shark Tank Deal Maker talks business
Do you love listening to Podcasts? Or do you not really know what one is quite yet?? Let me make it easy for you. It’s perfect for you - the super-busy-always-running-around woman that you are. Pull up the podcast on your phone, plug-in your headphones and listen as you workout, do your errands or even the dishes late night!
CLICK on the LINK Below & Go!
OR another easy way you can pull up the Mompreneur on Fire podcast via the Podcast App that is already. on. your. iPhone.
“Personal & professional development go hand-in-hand.” - Cameron Cruse
Two running buddies became business partners with a WHY in mind. Their passion and commitment here has led them down a great path also a deal with Mark Cuban on Shark Tank. This week’s podcast, I talk with Cameron Cruse Co-Founder of R.Riveter a company owned and operated by military spouses. Their WHY, to offer mobile income to the consistently moving military spouses, has led them all along. Their beautiful hand-stitched bags are pieced together around the country. I talked with Cameron not only excited for them for the deal they landed with Mark Cuban but also because the mission was simply amazing.
A few of the things that we talk about include:
- How their WHY really helped them come this far
- How “jumping right in” paid off
- Their first big break
- How your personal & professional growth help each other out
- Learning about "Goal Setting Mentality"
- Finding the right person for the job
- Finding out what is most important
- Putting themselves out there
- Hesitation behind Shark Tank and how they ultimately decided to go ahead
- How they celebrated the Shark Tank win - both publicly and privately
- What Mark Cuban is like
- A wish she could have done differently
- Books on her nightstand
- Favorite gifts to give
- Things Cameron simply doesn’t do
- Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso
- Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right by Atul Gawande
- Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It...and Why the Rest Don't (Rockefeller Habits 2.0) by Verne Harnish
- Mini Polaroid
MORE FROM CAMERON
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Depending on the day I wanted to be an artist or a teacher.
- What was your first job?
- My first Job was folding towels at a high end spa and fitness club, I also worked summers with my Dad in construction.
- What are your favorite apps?
- What's your guilty pleasure these days?
- Doodling with my kiddos on the weekends + going to bed early on Friday night!