The Evolution of Your Business: Interview with Malea Anderson
Do you love listening to Podcasts? Or do you not really know what one is quite yet?? Let me make it easy for you. It’s perfect for you - the super-busy-always-running-around woman that you are. Pull up the podcast on your phone, plug-in your headphones and listen as you workout, do your errands or even the dishes late night!
CLICK on the LINK Below & Go!
OR another easy way you can pull up the Mompreneur on Fire podcast via the Podcast App that is already. on. your. iPhone.
This post contains affiliate links.
I am always curious how people get into their businesses. How do they start? How does one decide they are going to create a fitness apparel company?? To me, that would never ever cross my mind. But when you talk with Malea Anderson from Moxie Fitness Apparel, you see how it fits, how it makes sense, how she created a business and sales off of the things and needs happening in front of her. In our conversation, she talks about each year, every step, and how she and her business have evolved. Have you not yet taken "the leap" and want to know how another woman (and mom!) did so? Have you taken the leap and are still thinking about your own evolution and growth? Malea talks with me about all these steps, her 3 steps forward, 2 steps back. Quite frankly, it's inspirational to hear what and where she's going.
We talked about many things including:
- Taking what's natural to you and turning it into a business
- Creating additional revenue streams
- Creating relationships with people in the industry
- Evolution of her businesses and sharing her passion
- Primary driver of sales
- Importance of defining your customer and how (in nitty gritty details)
- Process of educating herself during business growth
- How her business has evolved over the years
- Developing relationships with influencers
- Evolving her business whole fit lifestyle
- HOW to live the whole fit life
- Adding more resources
- Loneliness in being a entrepreneur
- Benefits of a mastermind
- How she guards her time
- How she wasn't an entrepreneur herself and became one
More from Malea
What did you want to be when you grew up??
- When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher, a doctor or a veternarian.
What was your first job?
- Ocean lifeguard.
What are your go-to books and apps?
I love personal development books. My all time favorite is You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero. I am also LOVING Gabby Bernstein's new book The Universe Has Your Back. As for apps, I am usually listening to podcasts or Audible, and I've recently gotten more organized using Evernote.
I love personal development books. My all time favorite is "You Are a Badass" by Jen Sincero. I am also LOVING Gabby Bernstein's new book "The Universe Has Your Back." As for apps, I am usually listening to podcasts or Audible, and I've recently gotten more organized using Evernote.
What are your favorite gifts to give?
- I love to give cute, girly gifts like fun jewelry, a cute trucker hat, or a fun water bottle. Something personalized or motivational is always fun to give too!