Run Your Business On Your Timeline: Interview with Rachel Reeves
Do you love listening to Podcasts? Or do you not really know what one is quite yet?? Let me make it easy for you. It’s perfect for you - the super-busy-always-running-around woman that you are. Pull up the podcast on your phone, plug-in your headphones and listen as you workout, do your errands or even the dishes late night!
CLICK on the LINK Below & Go!
OR another easy way you can pull up the Mompreneur on Fire podcast via the Podcast App that is already. on. your. iPhone.
This post contains affiliate links.
We talked about many things including:
- Taking what's natural to you and turn it into a business
- Expanding on your loves
- Turning a stale subject and making it come alive
- Just jump in an do it
- Businesses she's given up
- Priority and her time
- Keeping expectations clear
- Her specific time management
- How she skips past the learning curve
- Her thoughts on Perfectionism
- Her mentors
- Where her caution lay with online business
Where You Can Find Rachel
- Instagram: rachelreneereeves
- Instagram: declarationlearning
- Facebook: Declaration Learning
- Etsy shop: Attic 17
- At Home 06 Podcast
More from Rachel
What did you want to be when you grew up??
- I had always wanted to be a Broadcast Journalist. I even began taking courses during my first year of college. Who knows... maybe I'll still be on CNN one day.
What was your first job?
- My first official job was working at a candy counter in a mercantile.
What are your go-to books and apps?
"My Utmost for His Highest" by Oswald Chambers is a daily devotional that never, ever gets old. My favorite work of fiction is "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" by Betty Smith and my favorite history book is "The Reagan Diaries" by President Ronald Reagan. My favorite app would have Five Star because my husband and I love to eat out and you can earn points by eating at your favorite local joints!
What are your favorite gifts to give?
- I love to give candles to everyone because they are one of my favorite things. I also enjoy finding the perfect book and almost always give a vintage photography instead of a greeting card.